Change Begins Within You
What you do today becomes your history.
Why wait to create the life you want and deserve?
How It Works:
1. Decide that you want to do something about your situation
2. Do an honest self-assessment? Do you realistically have the energy and resources of readiness, commitment, time and finances to do the work of healing? (it is worth it, but it is work. If yes, let’s hop on a video call that will take about a half an hour to see if our program is a good fit for you.
(If the link for the online calendar/scheduler does not have openings available or if for some reason it isn’t working correctly, please go to the Contact Us page and enter your information and we will get back to you with scheduling options for the no cost consultation.
- Learn how to function in clear and thoughtful ways
- Change and let go of bothersome and troubling thoughts and feelings
- Change habits
- Focus on improved life satisfaction and decreased stress
- Learn to like and be comfortable with yourself
- Develop healthier ways to meet needs permanently
- Feel liberated
- Overcome challenges
- Develop an overall richer and more satisfying life
Therapy / Counseling
Workshops / Classes
Support Services/Consultation Brainspotting Certification Critical Incident Debriefing
We help you overcome your obstacles and become a better YOU by using approaches that are:
- Solution Focused (rather than Pathology Focused)
- Goal Oriented
- Relational, Connection and Attachment based
We utilize a variety of techniques, some of which include:
- Healing Our Core Issues, Developmental and Relational Trauma Therapy, (DARTT)
- Brainspotting (BSP)
- Trauma Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (TF-CBT)
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT)
- Part Work/Ego State Approaches
- Motivational Interviewing (MI)
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing Therapy (EMDR)
- HeartMath (biofeedback)
- Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT))
- Trauma Informed Hypnotherapy
- Relational Life Therapy
- Gottmann Couples Therapy
- Critical Incident Debriefing (CISM) for First Line Workers and General Public involved in crisis/critical incidents
Meet Our Staff
Learn to make you a priority
Think well, feel well, do well, laugh well, relate well to others, and find meaning and purpose in your life. Solutions 4 Wellness is here to help you help yourself in manageable and achievable ways.