Helping You Feel Better and Live Peacefully
If you’re looking for symptom reduction and you’re open and motivated to find ways to feel better, then you’re at the right place! If this describes you, know that we can work together in a way that you only share what you choose about what stresses or bothers you. Some people feel better by talking at depth and others do not. You share what serves you and then apply mind-body techniques to release or alleviate symptoms, so you can be on the road to recovery from what ails you.
We use evidenced-based techniques that are effective and efficient that are tailored to your needs. Your input into what’s bothering you is center as I believe you know yourself best, but the reason support is so important is because we often don’t see our own ‘stuff.’ With the healing process, you can quickly learn to become more aware and in tune with your body, mind and why you do what you do…or don’t do!
We have two locations in the Southern Illinois~St. Louis Metro East area:
Clinton County: (With Alternative Solutions) at 4977 Old US Route 50 in Aviston, Illinois 62216
Jefferson County: (With Integrity Clinical Network) at 4230 Lincolnshire, Suite E, Mt. Vernon, IL 62864
Services: We are a counseling center that supports adults and adolescents.
We offer a range of services to meet your individual needs and desires that include:
- Wellness and Health Coaching to meet personal and health goals
- Classes for Education and Personal Development
- Counseling and Psychotherapy: Individual, Couples and Groups
Approach and Techniques:
By using approaches that are:
- Evidenced Based
- Integrating Whole Body awareness~Mind, Body and Spirit
Utilizing a variety of techniques, some of which include:
- Health and Wellness Coaching
- Solution Focused Brief Therapy (SFBT)
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Psychoeducation and Nutritional Education
- Internal Family Systems (IFS)
- Motivational Interviewing
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing Therapy (EMDR)
- Brainspotting (BSP)
- Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT)
- Self-Hypnosis and Therapeutic Psychogenics ™
- Essential Oils
We often get stuck and feel unhappy because we are accustomed to just take what we get and feel powerless to life’s problems. This comes from how we are raised and what we are taught to believe and we focus on where we’re stuck, rather than where we want to be.
Become empowered by learning to adjust your thinking so life no longer feels like a struggle. We all have hang ups in areas, but it doesn’t have to be a struggle. Changing habitual and addictive behavior is possible. When we understand ourselves and what makes us tick, we can then improve the quality of life and live the best life we can.
When you understand how and why you do what you do…or don’t do, then you can change what you want to change. You can truly have and be whatever it is you want to be! Learn to utilize the skills and potential you have, rather than being a victim of your circumstances.
Once you understand why you do what you do, you can manage your weight, your emotions and thoughts and anything else in your life. Feeling better and being successful is possible!
What To Expect :
Discover How To:
- No longer be bothered by troubling thoughts and feelings
- Change habits
- Focus on improved life satisfaction and decreased stress
- Learn to like and be comfortable with yourself
- Make doable changes to feel good about your body and your food choices
- Develop healthier ways to meet needs permanently
- Feel liberated
- Overall, develop a richer and more satisfying life, while learning to overcome challenges and how you feel about yourself and your life!
If You Or Someone You Know May Benefit From Our Services: How To Get Started
Step #1: Decide that it’s time to make your life and your health, physically, mentally and spiritually, your priority, even if it isn’t a lot of time.
Step #2: Contact Chris by calling (618) 322-6424 and ask for a Free Initial Consultation to see if this is a good match for you. We know that you have many questions that you need answered before you decide if this could be for you. Therefore, a risk free confidential and free consultation is provided. Chris has had a waiting list, so sign up now before her spots fill up again.
Step #3: Be open to learning to help yourself and get real about what it is that keeps you from being your ideal body weight. You’ll get the most out of managing your weight and your health by being open, honest and willing to do the necessary steps to help yourself and learning to practice consistently. Chris will individualize and tailor services to your unique needs and desires.