Learn to make you a priority
Feel well, laugh well, relate well to others, and find meaning and purpose in your life. Solutions 4 Wellness is here to help you help yourself in manageable and achievable ways.
Information for Clients and Others
The information on this page is being shared as a place to start and continue in your desire for self-improvement. In general, the information on this page may be useful to you whether you are a client or just looking for ways to improve or in helping someone else.
For our clients, this is the place to find what we may have discussed during your therapy session. Please know that the following links are provided for informational purposes only. We do not specifically endorse any specific program or website attached to the website links. We intend to update this page regularly.
Information Often Shared In Sessions:
Some of these resources include affiliate programs in which we obtain a portion of the proceeds from any of the purchases.
- The M.E.A.N Workbook: An Assessment and Healing Guide for Difficult Relationships by The Overwhelmed Brain
Highly Sensitive Personality Characteristic
Links to Additional Assistance and Education:
- Mental Health Screenings
- Thinking about Suicide: Read THIS First
- Suicide Prevention Lifeline. 1-800-273-8255
- Domestic Violence Hotline
- Alanon (Those who care about someone who is over drinking)
- Alcoholics Anonymous
- Information about various addictions – Web of Addictions
- Substance Abuse Treatment Locator
- Ilinois Addiction Treatment Centers
- General Mental Health and Wellness Info
- Attention Deficit Disorder Association of America
Books we Regularly Recommend… This section is an ongoing work in Progress…Check back for updates
- Addressing Fear, Trust, Courage and Connection: Braving the Wilderness by Brene Brown
- Bounrdaries: When to Say Yes, How to Say No to Control Your Life by Drs. Cloud and Townsend
- Boundaries With Kids: When to Say Yes, No and Helping Them Feel in Control by Drs. Cloud and Townsend
- Journey to the Heart: Daily Reflections on the Path to Freeing Your Soul by Melodie Beattie
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program or other comparable affiliate programs designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.