We share the following information with you as a place to start and continue in your desire for self-improvement or in helping someone else. Please know that the following links are provided for informational purposes only. We do not specifically endorse any specific program or website attached to the website links.
Links to Assistance and Education:
- Mental Health Screenings
- Thinking about Suicide: Read THIS First
- Suicide Prevention Lifeline. 1-800-273-8255
- Domestic Violence Hotline
- Alanon (Those who care about someone who is over drinking)
- Alcoholics Anonymous
- Information about various addictions – Web of Addictions
- Substance Abuse Treatment Locator
- Ilinois Addiction Treatment Centers
- General Mental Health and Wellness Info
- Attention Deficit Disorder Association of America
Local Resources (Southern Illinois)
- Work in Progress…Please return soon!
Books we Regularly Recommend… This section is an ongoing work in Progress…Check back for updates
- “> Addressing Fear, Trust,
Courageand Connection: Braving the Wilderness by Brene Brown Bourdaries: When to Say Yes, How to Say No to Control Your Life byDrs. Cloud and Townsend
- “>Boundaries With Kids: When to Say Yes, No and Helping Them Feel in Control by Drs. Cloud and Townsend
- “>Journey to the Heart: Daily Reflections on the Path to Freeing Your Soul by Melodie Beattie
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Learn to make you a priority
Feel well, laugh well, relate well to others, and find meaning and purpose in your life. Solutions 4 Wellness, Inc is here to help you help yourself in manageable and achievable ways.